Sunday, November 4, 2012

Small Furry Animals and Rod Stewart

I attached a small furry animal to my head yesterday at the salon. I am in Dubai-- and when in Rome.

No longer the girl with the short hair. I am the girl with the small furry animal glued to her head. Sounds almost as sexy as the girl with the dragon tattoo. Feels almost as sexy too.

I should have known better than to Skype my brother this morning in the States-- he is dead honest and spent more time laughing at me than talking. He was the first non-salon person to see me. Not a good start.

My brother told I looked like Rod Stewart-- referring to this:


 I looked like this when I woke up this morning. Joy.

My brother cruely asked me to shake my head and took a screenshot of me to laugh over later with his wife. I am sure that picture emphasizes the newly keratin-ed straight bangs on the top of my head and the curly animal below.

I wet the small animal and the top of my head, tied it back, and carefully placed my sunglasses on the top of my head to hide the plugs. Life is good my friends.

So if you see a small animal burrowing out from my head, don't worry, that is just my hair. I wish I could say the glue damaged my brain but I made the decision pre-glue.

You see, I haven't mentioned my weight or lack of a soul mate because I made myself a new problem. This is the key to happiness. Distract yourself with self-inflicted issues to subtract from the issues you have little to no control over (like a slow metabolism and a bunch of unenlightened men).

Genius, no ?

No comments:

Post a Comment