Monday, October 22, 2012

If I had an anti-gravity bra, I would be happy

Woke up this morning thinking about anti-gravity bras. Hello tech people. Do something useful for God's sake. The moon is nice and all but what about boobs on earth? As usual, the man neglects the girl at home.

Not in a better mood today.

Had weird dreams about the blisters on the back of my feet being so much worse because of my smoking. Doctor said so in my dream. For those of you who would agree with this, please get a life. I just need better sneakers. And I need to quit smoking.  Unrelated.

I have a long email I used to write to myself. I called it "Letters of Unrequited Love". I still have it. I tore parts of it out for my novel that is: a-not being read-- b-not being liked-- c-so brilliant that everyone is speechless. I like to go with "c".

When I get to be in a better mood, I will be sure not to write. Aren't you lucky?



No comments:

Post a Comment